28.12.18

Online Rebates and Coupons at over 1000 Stores


Get up to 26% cash back when shopping online at 1000 plus stores via your eBates account.


How it works is simple.


1. Take a couple of minutes to sign up. It's FREE!!! and after that you get 5 dollars cash instantly, just for becoming a member.


2. Click on the store (from the list or search) to shop. (In this progress, eBates will open a ticket number for you automatically)


3. Shop and pay just like usual online shopping


4. One to five days after purchasing with that store, you'll get cash back from eBates


5. Check your eBates account or emails to see how much you make out of that lot of shopping


6. You withdraw your saved money through Paypal


7. Remember you're still eligible for the stores' promotions and cool deals as usual. This means you make an extra up to 20% off the shopping amount every time.


I booked and paid for a hotel at hotels.com through my eBates account, 2 days later I got some cash back (it was 3% at that time). I found that was awesome!


There’re really 1000+ stores on there. And what I love the most is how easy it is to find stores you want from the well-organized and informative listings. I’m the biggest fan of FREE SHIPPING, on eBates, just click on “Free Shipping” links and here comes the list of ALL stores offering free shipping. Store listings are also sorted by cash back percentage, store name, most recent or even “about to expire!”


I think it’s super handy. These days saving some bucks here and there does mean a lot. I hope you’ll find eBates handy as I do. So, go ahead, save some bucks!!!